Zum Inhalt springen
- Download and install Fiddler from http://www.getfiddler.com/dl/Fiddler2Setup.exe
- Launch Fiddler and click Clear Cache button.
- Go to File menu and make sure Capture Traffic is checked.
- Go to Tools menu and click Fiddler Options
On Https tab check Decrypt Https Traffic and Ignore server certificate errors.
- Reproduce the issue and let Fiddler capture and sessions.
- Once the issue reproduced then go to Fiddler.
- Make sure to remove any passwords:
- Select a frame
- CTRL+F – search for the password
- All highlighted frames must be investigated
- Press F2 on a highlighted frame and delete the passwords
- Go to File menu and click Save, choose All Sessions and save the trace as a .saz file